Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Monday-
Hip Flexor stretch
Glute activation work
+
A. Snatch Balance w/ 2 sec pause in catch position, build to 1RM in 12 min
B. Squat Snatch, 1/60 sec @ 85-95% of A for 8 reps
C. Deadlift @ 225#, 20 TnG, 10, 10, 10, rest 3 min b/w sets
+
Bike 3 min @ 6 min TT pace
3:00 min @ 50%
X 3

A. 195, had a hard time with these today. Bar kept creeping forward or I was dropping backwards and leaving the bar. Either way I know I got more.

B. 175 done. Receiving the bar still hurt. Made an appointment for Friday. Got all them done tho. No misses.

C. Done. Getting spicy!!

Bike.
Crushed the first one probably too fast.
Grinded the second one at the exact target pace
Got crushed. First 1 min I was solid then the next 90 seconds were super tough. Hammies were cramping and legs felt done. Finished with a "sprint" effort for the last 30 seconds but it wasn't enough to get me up to the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment