Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monday-
Hip Flexor stretch
Glute activation work
+
A. Snatch Balance, build to 1RM in 12 min
B. Squat Snatch, 1/60 sec @ 90-100% of A for 8 reps
C. Deadlift @ 215#, 20 TnG, 10, 10, 10, rest 3 min b/w sets
+
Bike 4 min @ 6 min TT pace
3:30 min @ 50%
X 3

A. 225, not the prettiest lift I've ever done but it was good enough.
B. 200... I missed the first 3 attempts at rep 1. Just kept re starting the clock. Finally got in a grove and hit 4 in a row, missed rep 5, then hit 6,7,8.
Honestly did not think I was gona be able to do this. Nice surprise.

C. 215 done. Hamstrings got much more blown up today. Also not sure why but my right foot keeps flailing out as I do these higher reps... By the end of the set of 20 my right foot was almost perpendicular to my left foot.

Bike.
Stuck around 37kph. I really think a setting in the bike was changed. I had to almost stand on the pedals to get them moving. Just tough to get the the wheel going and legs felt fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment