Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Monday- Mvt warm up (glutes) + Position Snatch + Snatch/MU Density + SL/Pull Density
3 sets not for time:
20 Lateral Crossover Box Step Ups
5 KB Windmill each arm
10 Goblet Kossack Squat each side, focus on stretch at bottom
+
A. Squat Snatch, build to tough set in 12 min **if you’re feeling it, go for it, if not, stay light and get some reps in at lighter weight
+
“Isabel”
30 Power Snatch @ 135# for time:
Rest fully
+
30 Muscle Ups for time **no more than 5 unbroken

Warm up done

A. Practiced at 135-165# then gave myself 2 attempts at 200#. Missed both barely begins me. I caught both but the bar just kept creeping further behind me til I could not hold it any longer.

Power snatches- 4:47 quite sure that cut my old PR by half!
MUs- 7:22; quite sure that doubled my PR lol!

Ugh. Down side to having put on 15# since the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment