Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Monday- Mvt warm up (glutes) + Position Snatch + Snatch/MU Density + SL/Pull Density
3 sets not for time:
20 Lateral Crossover Box Step Ups
5 KB Windmill each arm
10 Goblet Kossack Squat each side, focus on stretch at bottom
+
A. Pause Squat Snatch, build to tough set in 12 min **3 sec pause on way up and 3 sec pause in catch of snatch
B1. Snatch, 10 x 3 TnG @ 65%, rest 45 sec
B2. Muscle Ups, 10 x 3, rest 45 sec
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10 Front Rack Walking Lunges, 115#
2nd- 6-10 CTB Pull Ups
+
2 min Wall Facing HS Hold for time:

Warm up 2 done. Feeling s deep stretch in my right groin area still

A. 185. Surprised.
B1.140# got the first 2 rounds, then proceeded to fail 3 or 4 times so I dropped it to 135. Got the last 8 rounds.
B2. Done.

DNF the EMOM... Feel like I got hit by a truck. Everything is stiff and hurts. I honestly think it's because I'm getting sick. Everyone in my house has had a cold or flu for the last week or so. I think I'be been fighting it but today I felt rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment