Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Friday
3 min AMRAP Strict Muscle Ups
rest 3 min
3 sets, AMRAP Unbroken Strict CTB Pull Ups, rest 2 min b/w sets
rest 3 min
3 min AMRAP Toes to Bar
+
3 sets
15-20 V-Ups controlled reps
12-15 Reverse Hypers
25’ HS Walk

MUs... 3 had it in mind to do 1 every :30 seconds... Failed the first one then made the next 2 before failing 2 more. All in all I was 3/6 and in retro spect I should have warmed up better and taking a more conservative approach. It's surprising how much harder these are when you put on some weight! 

CTB 9,7,7... Ugh...

TTB- 45. 

V ups- 15,15,15 were rough... Tried hard to work on keeping my lower back glued to the ground. But by the end of every set I was arching at my lower back when in my hollow position. 

Hip ext- 15,15,15

HS walks. Never worked on these either. First set was disappointing... More like controlled falling. Last set was 3 sets of 8' walking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment