Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday- Open Tester + MAP Cyclical
“14.1”
10 min AMRAP
15 Power Snatch, 75#
30 Double Unders
+
rest as needed
+
Row 30 sec @ 90%
Rest 30 sec
x 12 

I was really really sore legs all day from last night... i did not sleep well so that might have been it. i knew it would be a girder. 

14.1) 234... better than last years 229, but felt rough... first 2 rounds were not a problem, UB snatches for both and only broke the second set of DUs at 20+10, then things got a little tougher, my lower back really tightened up badly on round 3... i hit 8 snatches then broke but picked it back up immediately with 7 C&J (last year i did mostly C&J)and my back was screaming at me. By the time i got back to the DUs i was really breathing hard... and i am terrible at DUs when my breathing is racing. Rounds 3 and 4 my DUs were terrible... absolutely terrible. busted up my rope on round 5 so i finished up borrowing my girlfriends rope. I was hoping for a better show and more improvement on my DUs. oh well... can't win at everything. small improvements i guess.

Row) done... but wow my back was SUPER tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment