Monday, July 6, 2015

Saturday
A. 30 muscle ups for time:  1st set go to max unbroken
C. Front Squat, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1 reps x 5, rest 2-3 min
D. 30 Power Snatch @ 135# for time: *all singles

Ugh. When it rains

A. Set of 10 to start then slipped off on the 11th. Wasn't gona make it anyway tho. Then a set of 5 and I was at 15 in 1:34.... Failed my 30th rep at 5:44 and of course I ripped a gaping bloody chunk off both of my wrists from the false grip. 

B.  245x2, 265x2, 285x1, 295x1, 305xF
The guys said I was coming out of the bottom really fast on every set even the 305 looked easy... But I felt like I was blacking out so I dropped the bar. Started wearing a belt since my back tweaked and I'm not sure I'm used to it because the worst part of all the heavier lifts was that I felt like I didn't have enough air in me. But the sets of 2 with no belt felt just fine. 

C.  5:54. Felt fine. Blood and sweat made gripping the bar a little hard towards the end but nothing too bad. It's gona take my wrists a while to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment