Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Tuesday- UB Vol + MAP Varied
A1. Push Press, 3 x 5 Unbroken heavy, rest 30 sec
A2. CTB Pull Ups, 3 x 20 Unbroken, rest 3 min
+
3 sets @ consistent effort  **mix and match order every time.
Row 500m
10 Toes to Bar
10 V-Ups
10 Box Jump Overs, 30”
20 Air Squats
20 Back Extensions
15 HR Push Ups
rest 4 min b/w sets   

A. 165, 175,175. I thought I had more in the tank, but those 175 felt a lot tougher than I remember them being. 

A2. 20,20,20 and all butterfly... To my surprise

Metcon
5:10
5:19
5:24

Back got really tight during the second and third set. Back had been feeling fine all week till today. And it was actually the butterfly pull ups that made my low back feel tight. After Doing the daily warm up everyday this week I can tell that my right side psoas is much much tighter than the left, and also digging around upper abdomen right under my rib cage is so gnarly I can not breath while doing it. Right shoulder is still really tight in comparison to my left but the T spine stretch helps. Also... Gave in and got a romwod account. Time to get stretchy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment