Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Monday -
A. Snatch pull off blocks - 110% (of snatch) x 3 x 5
B. Jerk rack support - 3 x 5 sec hold @ max weight
C. Back squat - 80% x 2 x 6
+
30 min Z2
Bike 20 Cals
50’ Barbell Overhead Carry
15 Russian KB Swings, 35#
8 Strict Hanging Leg Raises

A. 235#, set 1 no straps and that bar was barely getting any higher than my hips. Set 2 and 3 I did 3 reps no straps, then strapped the last 2 reps. With straps that bar was clearing my chest.
B. 405#. Not as easy as I thought it would be.
C. 290# done

Metcon
7 rounds + 15 KBS

Used an empty bar for the oh carries and really worked on trying to activate my lats like Julien Pineau talks about. My right lat does not like to engage when I'm over head. Btw his tricep opener exercises are very very good. Been doing them 2 times a week on upper body days as warm ups and they have really helped my shoulders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment